Mobile Application Design & Development
Dog and Rooster's Mobile Application Development Team has extensive experience with application development across a variety of mobile platforms and have developed a variety of applications for mobile devices, including the iPhone™, iPad™, BlackBerry®, Android™, and Windows Mobile®.
Contact Dog and Rooster's mobile development team today about your mobile application development project!
Mobile Application DevelopmentYour Idea Turned App Reality.
Do you have an idea for a great smart phone app? Or are you looking to offer more convenience and service for your customers? Dog and Rooster's Mobile Development Team can create a highly impactful user interface and dynamic user functions for your company mobile app. From mobile phones to PDA's and tablets, we have deep knowledge across many mobile platforms. Read more about the platforms we develop for including:
- iPhone App Development. The iPhone™ is a multimedia smartphone developed by Apple®. The device is run by Apple's proprietary operating system called iPhone OS and developed using Apple's SDK. iPhone apps can only be put on an iPhone or an iPod Touch.
- Android Application Development. The benefits of Android technology are being noticed by the marketplace: advanced connectivity incorporating Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, large storage capacity, ability to run multiple applications at a time, and an open-development environment.
- BlackBerry Application Development. Dog and Rooster, Inc., a leader in the custom development of mobile applications, offers BlackBerry® development, as just one part of the broad range of mobile application platforms our team offers.
- iPad Application Development. Dog and Rooster, Inc. has developed numerous custom applications on Apple's® mobile operating system, which powers the iPhoneTM, iPodTM Touch, and the newest mobile device the iPadTM.
- .NET Mobile Frameworks. The following versions of .NET exists to support mobile devices: .NET compact framework and .NET micro framework. .NET Standard is used on Embedded XP and Embedded 2008.
Mobile User Interface & Experience Design
Visually Meaningful, Easy to Navigate, Icon Rich:
Dog and Rooster's unique planning & prototyping system allows you to see and refine your user's experience before we move to programming. There are no surprises or added costs, because we work out all the visual elements, the user flow and interaction contingencies before setting it into code.
- User Interface Design Prototypes
- User Experience Mock Ups
- User Experience Flow Design & Analysis
- Interaction Design
- Platform Specific Design
Mobile Application Submission/Registration
Dog and Rooster supports your app development from concept to launch.
Getting your app registered and submitted for marketing can be frustrating and technically challenging. Specifically, Apple store has strict guidelines of what apps can make it to marketing. Once your app is ready, we prepare and launch your app marketing.
- Pre Testing to Guarantee Submission
- Mobile App Registration
- Mobile App Business Set Up
- Online Marketing for your Mobile App
If Mobile Application Development seems like more than what you need or you would just like to see your website show up better in an iPhone or iPad platform please read our Mobile Optimized Web Design information. See Mobile Optimized Design»